Apply for ED GRANTS 041321 005
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Traditionally Underserved Populations Assistance Listing Number 84.315C" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2021 Applications Available April 13, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 14, 2021. Date of Pre-Application Meeting The Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) will post a PowerPoint presentation that provides general information about the Rehabilitation Services Administrationaposs (RSA) discretionary grants and a PowerPoint presentation specifically about Activities for Traditionally Underserved Populations at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx. OSERS will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to this competition via conference call to respond to questions. Information about the pre-application meeting will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx prior to the date of the call. OSERS invites you to send questions to 84.315C@ed.gov in advance of the pre-application meeting. The teleconference information, including the 84.315C pre-application meeting summary of questions and answers, will be available at https://ncrtm.ed.gov/RSAGrantInfo.aspx within six days after the pre-application meeting. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 11, 2021. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Kristen Rhinehart-Fernandez, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Room 5094, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-2800. Telephone (202) 245-6103. Email 84.315C@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $905,340.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: SMART FY 2021 Invited to Apply — SORNA Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Idaho
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 041321 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 041321 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72038621RFA00007||India Partnership for Early Learning (IPEL) Activity|
|SFOP0007771||Supporting American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|NNH21ZHA002N TEAMII||2021 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions Notice of Funding Opportunity (TEAM II NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 042621 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program (Native Hawaiian) Assistance Listing Number 84.031V|
|ED GRANTS 042621 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions (ANNH) Program (Alaska Native) Assistance Listing Number 84.031R|
|ED GRANTS 042921 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) Assistance Listing Number 84.334S|
|ED GRANTS 042921 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (Partnership Grants) Assistance Listing Number 84.334A|
|NNH21ZHA003N||MUREP-Small Business Technology Transfer Research Planning Grants (M-STTR)|
|SAU90021CA3001 1||Young Transatlantic Leader Entrepreneurship Exchange|
|ED GRANTS 043021 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HIS) STEM and Articulation Program Assistance Listing Number 84.031C|
|72051921R00002||Basic Education Quality Advancement Addendum|
|SFOP0008102||Tomorrow's Leaders Scholarship Recruitment|
|SVM 21 PAS 009||EducationUSA Standardized Test Prep Courses 2021|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 004||Youth Empowerment_Virtual Exchange Program|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 003||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|ED GRANTS 051421 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Predominantly Black Institutions Competitive Grant Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382A|
|ED GRANTS 051421 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) Assistance Listing Number 84.031A|
|ED GRANTS 051421 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions (AANAPISI) Program Assistance Listing Number 84.382B|
|72068521RFA00008||USAID/Senegal Renforcement de la Litteratie au Senegal (RELIS)|
|72060821NOI00001||Notice Of Intent - Bridge to Middle School Activity, Morocco|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 041321 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.