Apply for USDA NRCS ID CIG 21 NOFO0001051
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Idaho" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2021 Applications must be received by 1159pm Eastern Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Traditionally Underserved Populations Assistance Listing Number 84.315C
Previous opportunity: Enhancing Labor Compliance in Key Export Sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS ID CIG 21 NOFO0001051
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS ID CIG 21 NOFO0001051) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 21 NOFO0001084||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS MA CIG NOFO0001057||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS WI CIG 21 NOFO0001073||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Wisconsin|
|USDA NRCS NM CTA 21 NOFO0001078||New Mexico Conservation Technical Assistance for Outreach and Education|
|USDA NRCS OR CIG 21 NOFO0001083||Oregon CIG_FY 2021|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 21 NOFO0001075||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021 – Rhode Island|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 21 NOFO0001095||Louisiana Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance, FY21|
|USDA NRCS LA MULTI 21 NOFO0001079||Conservation Outreach, FY 2021|
|USDA NRCS MULTI NC 21 NOFO0001060||Technical Assistance for Conservation Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 – NORTH CAROLINA|
|USDA NRCS TX 21 NOFO0001103||Texas Partners for Conservation (TPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TEXAS|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 21 NOFO0001080||Conservation Partnership Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021– MISSOURI|
|USDA NRCS NC MULTI 21 NOFO0001082||Outreach Funding for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 – NORTH CAROLINA|
|USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001085||Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TENNESSEE|
|USDA NRCS TN CTA 21 NOFO0001086||Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS TN MULTI 21 NOFO0001087||TN FY2021 Collaborative Outreach for Natural Resources Conservation|
|USDA NRCS SD CCCA 21 NOFO0001098||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements FY 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS SD CCG 21 NOFO0001099||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 21 NOFO0001093||Alabama NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 21 NOFO0001092||Alabama NRCS Technical Assistance for FY2021|
|USDA NRCS MS MULTI 21 NOFO0001088||Mississippi Notice of Funding Opportunity for Cooperative Agreements for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS ID CIG 21 NOFO0001051", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.