Apply for G20AS00007
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.978.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by March 31, 2020 (new or changes in scope of work or total estimated cost) May 31, 2020 (other changes not involving change to scope of work or total estimated cost).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Atmospheric and Marine Studies
Previous opportunity: 2020 Countering WMD Threats in Iraq
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NESDIS NESDISPO 2020 2006307||Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006294||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Atmospheric and Marine Studies|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2020 2006292||Competition for a Southwest Cooperative Institute for Ecosystem-Based Management of Living Marine Resources, Ocean Observations, Climate and Weather Studies|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006225||CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2020|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006297||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2020|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006306||FY 2020 Community-based Restoration Program Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Grants|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006261||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006263||Fiscal Year 2020 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006309||2020 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006328||FY 20-21 Fishery Management Council Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA OAR OAP 2020 2006333||Regional Vulnerability Assessments for Ocean Acidification (RVA-OA20)|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2020 2006311||2020 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006329||FY 2020-2021 Coral Reef Conservation Program Non-Governmental Organization Partnership Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006346||2020 BREP|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006338||Fiscal Year 2020 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2020 2006320||NOAA SBIR|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2020 2006259||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NPS NOIPAC00003||Cave Management Services- OZAR|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2020 2006361||FY2020 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.