Apply for W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Lung Cancer, Clinical Translational Research Partnership Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2020 Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants
Previous opportunity: FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0389||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function of People with Psychiatric Disabilities|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP VCCDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Virtual Cancer Center Director Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Research, Translational Team Science Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0392||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment Policy|
|P20AS00040||Groundwater Monitoring Well Installation|
|G20AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP NIA||DoD Gulf War Illness, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP RAA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Research Advancement Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP CEA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Clinical Evaluation Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP PPHCA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Patient-Provider and Health Communications Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP IA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 20 GWIRP TBTA||DoD Gulf War Illness, Therapeutic/Biomarker Trial Award|
|S20AS00005||Science and Technology Projects Related to Coal Mining and Reclamation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 20 LCRP CTRPA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.