Bull Trout Recovery Assistance (F19AS00040)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bull Trout Recovery Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 14, 2018 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Trout Unlimited in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: HEAL Initiative: Back Pain Consortium (BACPAC) Research Program: Phase 2 Clinical Trials (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Required)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Breckinridge and Grayson Counties, Kentucky
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS EGY AFCP LG 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|PAS EGY AFCP SG 2019||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2019 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION|
|19CS02||Veteran Informed Care Training on Responsivity – Phase II|
|SFOP0005472||Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics 2018-2019|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2019 01||U.S. Embassy New Zealand PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFCP 2019 S||AFCP 2019 Small Grants Competition|
|AFCP 2019 L||AFCP 2019 Large Grants Program|
|F19AS00044||Montana Arctic Grayling Conservation|
|SFOP0005473||FY 2019 Community College Initiative Program|
|001 FY2019||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|002 FY2019||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005474||FY 2019 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars|
|SFOP0005475||FY 2019 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Student Leaders|
|DOS NGA PD ABV FY19 003||Public Affairs Abuja Annual Program Statement|
|NPS NOIP15AC00004 001||Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape|
|19 VNM NOFO 02||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2019 Large Grants Competition Announcement|
|19 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2019 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|DHS 18 GPD 044 000 98||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)|
|PAS SLV AFCP SMALL FY19||US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservatio (AFCP), Small Grants Competition, US Embassy San Salvador|
|F19AS00048||Characterizing pasture-scale habitat quality for priority grassland songbirds|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: