Apply for RDRUS 20 RFP
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, community development, environment, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revolving Fund Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.864.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Community Development, Environment, Health
Next opportunity: BAT SURVEYS U.S. ARMY GARRRISON FORT CARSON, CO
Previous opportunity: Sustainable Materials Management Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDRUS 20 RFP
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDRUS 20 RFP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.