Apply for F17AS00070
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lake Roosevelt Burbot Maturation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 21, 2016 This Single Source Award is being awarded in accordance with Department of the Interior Policy 505 DM 2.14 B (4) Unique Qualifications. Montana State University is a member of the Rocky Mountain Cooperative Ecosystem Study Unit (CESU)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2017 Research and Evaluation Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00070
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00070) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00422||Effects of light level and surface roughness on the passage success of plains fishes in rock ramp fishways|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00070", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.