Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements - 2018 (EPA GM 2018 FARMER)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements - 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.475.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 12, 2018 See Section IV of the solicitation for additional close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Developing Predictive Capacity to Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats
Previous opportunity: Model Considerations for Monitoring Eagle Fatalities at Low-Risk Projects in the United States
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA GM 2018 FARMER) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2018 002||FY 2018 and FY 2019 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|P18AS00429||Assessment of Reef Fish Populations within Dry Tortugas National|
|BOR LC 18 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|BOR LC 18 N005||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|P18AS00454||Providing Technical Assistance and Support for Sustainable Climbing in Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0092||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|F18AS00257||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00264||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|USGS 18 FAC 0268||Notice of Intent Visual basis for attraction by birds to photovoltaic solar panels|
|BOR LC 18 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Imperial Irrigation District|
|F18AS00271||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|BOR GP 18 N006||Lower Yellowstone River Native Fish Passage Study|
|PD LAO 2018 001||2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Eco & Sustainable Tourism|
|F18AS00280||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00282||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00287||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, & Implementation|
|W912DQ 18 2 0007||FLW Archeological Surveys Phase I|
|W912DQ 18 2 0008||Mussel Habitat Survey, Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00492||Promote and Enhance River Access, Conservation and Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA GM 2018 FARMER", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: