Apply for SFOP0008827
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enabling Forest Investment Development Facility (ForInvest)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,135,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Trafficking Victim Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008827
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008827) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008828||Indigenous People’s Finance Access Facility (IPFAF)|
|EPA R3 CBP 22 02||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2022 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Bay Program Goal Implementation Teams Support, Scientific Community Support, and Summer Student Program Management|
|EPA I OW OWM 22 01||ENVIRONMENTAL FINANCE CENTER GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA I R1 SNEP 2022A||Southeast New England Program (SNEP) Model Responsible Management Entity (RME) Project|
|72051822APS00001||New Environmental and Economic Reactivation Partnerships Initiative|
|W911KB 22 2 0008||SUSTAINABLE RANGE STUDY -Richardson Training Area, Fort Wainwright and Donnelly Training Area, Alaska|
|SFOP0008899||US-ASEAN Green Building Innovation Program|
|72051721RFA00003||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|SFOP0008946||Built Water Storage in South Asia|
|2022 687 RFI 001||Conservation and Communities Project|
|SFOP0008990||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in South and Southeast Asia|
|EPA REGIONS LCRD 2022 01||FY2022 - FY2023 REGIONAL SOURCE REDUCTION ASSISTANCE GRANTS|
|SFOP0009004||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central and South America|
|EPA I OLEM OBLR 22 02||FY23 BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING (JT) GRANTS|
|EPA HQ OECA 2022 001||Pesticide Inspector Residential Training (PIRT)|
|SFOP0009010||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Africa|
|ND NOFO 22 103||All Hands-on Deck: Youth Participation for Green Technology|
|SFOP0009000||Air Quality Management Community of Practice in Maritime Southeast Asia|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 22 03||FY 2022 Tribal Solid Waste Grant|
|W911KB 22 2 0009||Administrative Record Support, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Alaska District, JBER, Alaska|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008827", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.