Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0041
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)—Bishop, CA and Jackson, MI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0041
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00253||Post-treatment Assessment of Floodplain plant communities and Channel form|
|USGS 19 FA0202||3DEP for the Nation|
|P19AS00257||Bridge rehabilitation; 3 bridges with safety issues require serious repair|
|L19AS00083||BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management|
|P19AS00194||Improve Trail Signage and Remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00177||Watershed Education for Teachers (WET); Lake Mead National Recreatio Area|
|NPSNOITONT1900543||SCA Archaeology Technician Intern|
|NPSNOITONT1900542||SCA Biological Technician Intern|
|P19AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels|
|BOR GP 19 N005||Developing a Collaborative Environment for Sharing Geographic Information Systems (GIS)|
|L19AS00085||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|P19AS00266||Inform and Redirect Visitors During Redwood Renewal Projects|
|P19AS00267||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|L19AS00087||Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00070||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0238||Deployment of an Acoustic Deterrent System for Bigheaded Carp on the Wabash River|
|L19AS00036||BLM CA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00073||BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program|
|L19AS00031||BLM Idaho 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.